Do you need your high school diploma / A-levels certified for applying to college or a job abroad?

Your German university entrance qualification certificate is required as a certified translation, for example to apply to a foreign university or vice-versa: your foreign high school diploma / A-levels need to be translated (as certified translation) into German? Or an interested employer abroad requires the university entrance certificate as a certified translation?

Whether your university entrance qualification is for study abroad in the United States, Australia, Canada, England, Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand, etc. or it needs to be certified as a translation as is the case for a university or an employer in another country, where a certified translation of the German university entrance certificate is required in English (such as is often the case in the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Finland, China, Thailand, etc.), which require the "certified translation" of your university entrance certificate: Our official/certified/sworn specialist translators will be happy to undertake quickly and inexpensively the certified translation (e.g. into English) of your university entrance certificate.

Should you require additional documents such as diplomas, certificates (certificate of good conduct, birth certificate, diploma, driving licence, university diploma, transcripts of marks, we would be happy to help you competently and reliably with job references, credit records, practical internship proof, training certificates, certificate of registration, registration card, pay slips, tax returns, bank statements, etc.) or legal texts (contracts etc.) requiring a certified translation.

Prices for a certified translation

Simply send the scans of the documents that you need as a certified translation to angebot@uebersetzernetzwerk.net or upload them via the quotation form.

You will quickly receive our offer free of charge for the certified translation by email.


Certified translations for

  • A-Levels
  • Certificate of Good Conduct
  • Diploma
  • Contract
  • Birth Certificate
  • Certificates
  • Driving licences
  • References