Leipzig translation agency - certified translations - specialised translations
Leipzig translation agency for certified translations and specialised translations
The translation agency in Leipzig - your reliable partner for certified and specialised translations in the fields of technical translation, legal translation, medical translation and website translations.
Do you require a certified translation by a publicly appointed and sworn translator? Or are you planning to publish your website in English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, etc., to present your company not only to Leipzig, Saxony and Germany - but to the whole world? Das Übersetzernetzwerk Leipzig is a reliable partner in the field of specialised translations.
Your official documents, website texts, brochures, contracts, scientific texts or texts from the field of finance are always translated according to the strictest quality criteria by selected professional translators who work exclusively into their native language.
The translation agency in Leipzig:
Over close to 15 years Das Übersetzernetzwerk has served almost 7,000 clients. These include both individual and small companies located in Leipzig, medium-sized companies from the region around Leipzig and Saxony, Leipzig universities, government agencies such as the police, offices, courts and private clients as well as global corporations from Germany and abroad.
Globally we connect more than 350 professional translators, certified translators and sworn/certified/officially appointed official document translators who have specific expertise in their respective fields and have years of professional experience.
What we translate
- Certified official documents translations by sworn court translators (certificates/official documents etc.)
- Specialised translations for business (export, transportation, business management, etc.)
- Multidisciplinary translations (CVs, job applications, etc.)
- Technical translation for industry (mechanical engineering, heavy industry, automotive, instrumentation, etc.)
- Specialised translation in education (college, university, curricula, course catalogues, etc.)
- Specialised legal translations (contracts, criminal law, civil law, commercial law, etc.)
- Specialised translation for the energy sector (power generation, solar energy, oil and natural gas etc.)
- Proofreading of foreign texts (publications, scientific articles, etc.)
- Translation of websites (websites of companies (in various languages))
- IT translations (software, SEO, information technology etc.)
Leipzig's is a trade fair city and the city of Bach and Mendelssohn. With over 550,000 inhabitants, Leipzig is the largest city in the Free State of Saxony and is growing continually. Before the fall of communism over 700,000 people lived in Leipzig - the city is still far away of this size but Leipzig is growing annually by about 10,000 inhabitants. The reasons for this are many: Leipzig is an important centre for commerce, industry, education and culture. Clever, long-term urban planning creates and secures jobs and attracts both large and small businesses to the region: Porsche and BMW, BASF, DHL and Schenker are represented, for example, in Leipzig and invest in production facilities and jobs. Leipzig already has been for several times in the top 10 of the European Investment Climate Index.
Leipzig is a showcase city, when it comes to successful refurbishment projects. Completely preserved and meticulously restored houses adorn the city and attract annually countless tourists. The world-famous St. Thomas Boys Choir, the Völkerschlachtdenkmal, Leipzig Zoo, the St. Nicholas Church or the Schiller House should attract tourists amounting to 3,000,000 overnight stays in 2015.